Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thriller

We just got back from a few days away at the beach. Poor planning on my part...I realized summer vacation was coming to an end for the kids and it dawned on me, we didn't go away for any vacation. The kids go back to school August 30. Prior to going away, I needed to get all their supplies ready and register the little one for preschool. So, the day we left, we went to the dentist for the kids' checkup and registered my daughter for Preschool.

When we got to the beach, the weather was great that first night, but then it got really cold. And, of course when it was time to go home, the weather became sunny and warm. Oh well, there's always the pool at home.

Anyway, here is a card using the September Stamp of the Month, D1442-Thriller. I was not too "thrilled" with this set until I went to Team Meeting and our leader had us make this card for our sample. Unfortunately, I do not have the same exact stamp sets.

Here is Kelly's version:

She used the X7129B Hooligans Level 2 papers and B1359 Fright Night with D1442 Thriller. She showed us Chalk popping to get that cool image of the spooky fence.

And here is mine:
I didn't have the Fright Night set so I used C1423 Captured Moments with the same Chalk popping effect.
Captured Moments has this cool Halloween scene, a Fall leaves blowing in the wind, and a Winter Wonderland scene included. I can't wait to show you this set. This will be one of my Make and Take cards at the next crop. Z1335 The new Licorice Opaques were used for the eye and the O.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails