Saturday, August 14, 2010

Something Splendid

The summer seems to be flying by.  I have been trying to catch the latest back to school sales for the supplies the kids need. Also, been trying to catch some of the tax free shopping this week. I did manage to get the girls tap and ballet shoes. I bought my son some jeans and shirts for school. I hope he likes them so I don't have to return them.

There have been quite a few birthdays this month and lots of partying: my niece, my brother, and my sister-in-law. I wanted to use the August Stamp of the Month, Something Splendid to make some fun birthday cards. This card is for a very special someone; and I hope she is surprised when she receives it.  It was inspired by one of my fellow consultants.






Here's the inside. I used the new Fall stamp set, The Present with the new Pear Ink.


The new Fall papers have arrived and I have been trying to find time to create with them. I have been trying to finish some layouts from our new How To book, Magic.


It's off to bed. We are heading to my niece's house tomorrow for the "family" birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails