Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Card Workshop

The kids went back to school yesterday. I can't believe my son is in the 5th grade. What happened? It seems like yesterday he was starting Kindergarden. It was a sad day for me, thinking this will be his last year in elementary school. Tonight was Back to School night. We got to meet William's 5th Grade teacher Mrs. Caves. She seems really nice, and I think it will be another challenging year for him. But, that will be good so it will prepare him for Middle School next year.

Katie has been following in William's footsteps with the same teachers. We did go to see her teacher, Ms. Rasmussen and we were the only parents there in the 2nd group. We knew from last year what to expect so it was an early night. Bill and I thought the Back to School nights seem to go quicker each year. There was less of the welcoming address and more time spent with the teachers going over the year's expectations and learning objectives. Gotta love that!

I finally got the chance to play with my new CTMH papers and stamps.  I am trying to see if I can get a Card Workshop together by Saturday.

Here's a card using the fall themed Olivia papers X7128B and D1436 The Present. I love this stamp set. The sentiment is beautiful and can be used for any occassion. I used our new Sunset and Pear inks with Chocolate.


Don't forget the Fall/Winter Idea Book goes live tomorrow. Check it out at my website: susanacheson.myctmh.com

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me. If you would like a hard copy of the Idea Book, let me know, and I can drop one off to you at your convenience.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails