Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fall Layout with Olivia


I have finally finished this layout. It is a layout that is featured in our new Fall/ Winter Idea Book with the Olivia Reflections Paper pack. The Olivia papers are more Fall themed featuring the new colors: Pear, Sunset, and Smoothie with Barn Red. They layout is Hocus Pocus from the new How To book, Magic. There are instructions in Magic for making the filmstrip on the first page of the layout. It is sooo cool and pretty easy to follow.

That wasn't the part that kept me from finishing the layout. The second page looked like it was missing something on the lower right hand corner and I was having a hard time trying to decide what to put there. Also, when I made the layout, I realized I forgot to leave a place for journaling.

Well, I finally decided to carry the pumpkins over to the second page and make a tag for journaling and hide it under one of the pictures. When I place this page in my album, I will slit the page protector on the side, so the tab with the filmstrip can be pulled and also make a slit so the journaling tag can be revealed.





Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails