Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Special Offer from Me featuring Art Philosophy

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited about Close To My Heart's new Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy and the August specials to launch the new Fall/Winter Idea Book, I have decided to offer my own special.

From now until August 31, order the new Cricut Art Philosophy Bundle  for $99 plus the October Stamp of the Month, Wicked for $5 and I will include a FREE paper pack of your choice (retail $9.95) from the Fall/Winter Idea Book.

So you will receive:
$99 (A retail value of $124.69)

$5 ( A retail value $17.95)

Typeface FREE August Special for New SOTM program
(Retail $6.95)





Pair-A-Phrase
FREE 2 D sized stamps for National Stamping Month
(Retail $35.90)



Typeset


Roxie


Elemental


Dreamin


Sonoma


Mischief


Believe


Wonderland

FREE your choice of Paper Pack
(Retail $9.95)


So for your cost of $104 (plus shipping and taxes), you will receive $195.44 worth of product. An incredible value. Contact me to take advantage of this fantastic offer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails