Friday, August 26, 2011

Dreamin with Art Philosophy

We were away on vacation for a few days. We had beautiful weather. Hopefully, we will not experience too much damage from hurricane Irene. Now that I am back, I get to play with my Cricut and the Art Philosophy Cartridge. I was so inspired by the layout in the new Fall/Winter Idea Book featuring the Dreamin paper pack. I loved the layout. It took me a few trials to figure out the dimensions of the rectangular scallop piece. I also wanted a 2 page layout, so here is my layout.


The leaves, flowers and journaling circle were all cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.



Not really sure what type of flower this is, but I thought they look like carnations and were more "fall" themed than the roses that were pictured in the Idea Book.


The journaling circle is embellished with the new Bronze Glitz.

Not only was I having fun with my Cricut and the AP cartridge, Katie and Lizzie were cutting and designing as well. Here is what they came up with:



Cute, cute, cute.

Let me know what you think of the layout. I would love to read your comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails