Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Layout CASED

I was so inspired by this layout I saw from http://bigredscraps.ning.com/ that I wanted to make one for myself. It uses the Mayberry Paper pack and Over the Rainbow stamp set.



I think this layout will be perfect for our vacation pictures. By the way, the BigRedScraps blog is a resource for card, layout, and papercrafting ideas using Close To My Heart products. Lots of talented consultants and customers share their creative artwork on this site. Go check it out if you have a chance.

This is the layout that will be featured during the July Workshops. It is the Mayberry Workshop On the Go. The Workshop kit comes with a Level 2 paper kit, an exclusive special stamp set, a workshop guide for the layout and cards, and an embellishment package to use for the layouts and cards. All for $29.95!


For my workshop, I will be offering the materials to make this 2 page layout for $7. Contact me if interested in coming to the Workshop or if you would like a kit yourself.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails