Friday, July 15, 2011

New Consultant Kit

Convention is taking place this week at the Greatest Place on Earth, Disneyland. I wish I were there to enjoy the excitement with my fellow consultants. But, thanks to the Consultants who are there tweeting and posting, I feel like I am there. They have been so generous in their posts and tweets showing those who couldn't attend the new products that will be featured in the Fall/Winter Idea Book going live August 1. If you haven't heard the biggest news, Close To My Heart has entered the Cricut world with a cartridge that I am sure you'll have to have. Matter of fact, you'll want to contact me to schedule your home gathering to earn this phenomenal bundle of cartridge and 3 coordinating stamps set for at a huge discount.
Convention is Christmas for CTMH Consultants. CTMH gives it consultants a boatload of spectacular gifts. Maybe next year, we can go to Convention together.  Check out the new $99 (yes, you read that right) Consultant kit full of new products. Join my team and next year, you can join the fun at our next Convention.

Check out the new products available August 1 in the Fall/Winter Idea Book.





Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails