Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello Summer Vacation

Finally, the kids are finished with the school activities. It has been a busy few weeks with Lizzie's graduation from Preschool and William's concert and 5th Grade Farewell. Not to mention, I have had a bout of bronchitis that has finally cleared.

William at his Kindergarten graduation ceremony 2006.


William at his 5th Grade Farewell ceremony 2011.

Lizzie at her Preschool Graduation 2011

Here are some cards I made using the June SOTM Jubiliation:

 I totally CASed one from a great Consultant Vicki W. I loved her design and wanted to see if I could make one for myself. Check out her blog: www.wizardshangout.blogspot.com. It is fantastic.


This card is made from a pattern featured from the Mojo Monday blog.


This card was inspired by Jen R and her card swap.

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a fabulous summer. Check out my Facebook page. "Like" it to keep up with all the latest info from CTMH.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails