Thursday, June 2, 2011

CONTEST AND NEW FACEBOOK PAGE

Exciting times are ahead!!! I can't wait for school to end and the SUMMER vacation to begin. It has been quite a shock to experience such an extreme heat wave this past weekend but better the heat than the cold blizzard. I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we are having today and for the rest of the week. If only it could be this way for the rest of the summer.

I am happy to announce that I have started a business Facebook page. Please check it out and LIKE it so you can get some inspiration and be the first to know of the Specials CTMH will be offering.

So to celebrate the launch of my new page, and to get everyone to participate in CTMH's FREE FOR ALL Studio J promotion, I have decided to have a CONTEST.



During our Studio J® Free-for-All in June, CTMH is giving everyone a FREE Studio J® JPG file—no purchase required! Simply log on to Studio J®, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout. It's as easy as that! Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to family and friends, or print them.

If you have a Studio J® or a MyCTMH® account, just log in and start creating. If you don't have an account, creating one is easy. You can access Studio J® through  my website.

Now, for the contest, when you get your JPG go to my Facebook page and upload your layout.

The person who received the most "likes" for their layout at the end of the contest (now-June 30) will receive any one item of their choice from the Spring/Summer Idea Book at 50% off(excluding shipping and taxes).

So upload those pictures and start creating. If you need any help or would like me to come over and show you how to use Studio J, contact me and I will be more than happy to schedule a private session with you.

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails