Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I haven't posted for a while. December has been a very busy month. Just thought I'd share some of my projects. I have not finished these, but I thought I would share anyway.

First, thanks to Betsy, I decided to try making the tissue box cover she showed me at our last No Frills crop. So, here is my version. The complete instructions are on the SCS website.

I used the Crystal Blue cardstock and one of the Cuttlebug folders.

I did this one with White Daisy:



Here are some ornaments I made using the Dimensions and embossing powder. When I get the kids pictures, I will place these on the tree.





Finally, here is a card I completely CASed from Vicki W.


I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails