Saturday, November 13, 2010

Something very entertaining....

I thought I would share this as I thought it was so cute....Now when she is 16, I think she will really hate me for this, but when she is 30 with children of her own...well she might still hate me for this.

Anyway, her Pre-K teacher had asked me the other day if she mentioned a boy named Jake to me. She had said her friends in Pre-K had "yelled" at her not to be friends with this other friend. I thought it was a girl thing. Well, I guess "Jake" must have a special something for my little Lizzie. When I asked her about it, she told me about a game they had played in school and that in this game they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She also told me Jake had asked her out on a date. Well...I had to see if I could get her to tell it again because I wanted Bill to hear about it.

So here is my youngest, Lizzie, telling me about her friend, "Jake"



Please excuse the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails