Monday, October 4, 2010

It's been a while....

It has been a while since I posted...It seems like time is going by so fast. My daughter Katie walked this weekend in the Race for the Cure. She was able to raise $130 for Breast Cancer Awareness and Education. She was walking with her Girl Scout troop. I am so very proud of her.

I finally have been able to play a little with Studio J. It is so great to get ALOT of pages done. I am waiting for my order to arrive. Here are a few of the layouts I was able to make:





You can go to my website: susanacheson.myctmh.com and play with Studio J for free. Just upload your pictures, select the kit you want to use, the number of photos you have and Studio J will generate 6 layouts for you to chose. Click and drag your pictures into the frames and embellish as you'd like. If you don't like the papers for the layouts, you can also change them up by clicking and dragging the choices on the left hand side to the layout to change them. It is so fast and easy.

Thanks for looking. Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails