Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hooligans Workshop Layout

Just a quick update...I have been asked to vendor at the October 30 crop at the Trinity Lutheran Church. I am really excited. Here is the layout we will be making:



I wanted a title that can be universal. I will be using the layout for the kids' Halloween pictures, but it can be used for other pictures that capture our kids' mischieveous side.

I used the Hooligans Paper Pack, Party Animal and Troublemaker stamp sets, Homestead and The Works alphabets. I used most of our new Summer color palette: Pear, Lagoon, Gypsy, Sunset and Smoothie. The little monsters are colored with our blending pen. The eyes are our Licorice Opaques except one little monster has googly eyes. I think I need to find some larger googly eyes for the title.

I hope you can join me in making this cute layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails