Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Sale Day 11

On the 11th Day of Christmas, My Consultant Gave To Me
 
****A Special Offer from Close To My Heart****


 

Everyone enjoys shopping the deals this time of year, and you’ll be tickled to learn that Close To My Heart is making more fabulous deals available to you. At 12:00 AM (MST) on December 1, new items will be added to the “While Supplies Last” section of my website. Among the new additions you will find a wide variety of paper and coordinating accessories, all with a substantial markdown. You will also find that most of the items that are currently available will also see a further markdown at that time.
To sweeten the deal even more, from December 1–31, all orders placed on my website that reaches or exceeds $50 will also include a free Bonding Memories® glue pen (Z553)—a $4.50 value! Shop early, because these deals are only available while supplies last.

AND
 
$10 in Bonus Bucks towards your purchase from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book {available 2/1/2013} with $50 or more purchase from my website from me.
 
Please note this special will only be offered by Susan Acheson not Close To My Heart Corporate Office or any other Consultant.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails