Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Studio J Layouts

I hope everyone survived Sandy and is safe and sound. It was very windy here, but not too much damage, Thank Goodness.

It has been quite a while since I posted, but time seems to have gotten away from me. I hope everyone was able to take advantage of the October Special and get your free layout. Here are my layouts. I will be getting them soon to place in my book.  I am so glad we have Studio J.  I was able to put these 10 layouts together in 2 days. I think I would have been able to get them done faster if my server was faster at downloading my pictures.

If anyone is interested in learning more about Studio J, please let me know and I will be happy to show you how you can use Studio J for your own layouts. You can also go to my website to try it for FREE.









Thanks for looking. Hope to hear from you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails