Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Day to Order

I hope you have all gotten a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having today. I am pleasantly surprised at how warm and sunny it is out there.


Just got this message from corp and I wanted to pass it onto you. Today is the final day you can order from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book!
You can go to my website to place your order. You can see a full list of retiring items here.

Also, the New Spring/Summer Idea Book will go live February 1. You can view it on my website starting tomorrow. If you would like a copy, you can pick one up from me at any one of my upcoming events or drop me an email and I will send one out to you for $5 to cover postage plus a $5 coupon for you to use towards your purchases.



Finally, I just wanted to let everyone know about my upcoming events:

February 25, 2012 9-5 First Annual Scrapbooking Event to Benefit Oncology Support at GBMC


February 25, 2012 10-8 Reisterstown United Methodist Church No Frills Crop ( Diane Emmons will be covering for me)


March 2-3, 2012 Friday 6-10 and Saturday 9-4 Hiss Church Winter Crop Fundraiser

I will be offering FREE Make and Takes and layout classes for purchase. I hope to see everyone soon.

Thanks again for all your support! I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails