Monday, May 16, 2011

May Stamp Of The Month

It's been a while since I posted. It has been a busy May. Super busy at the end of the month. The girls have their dance recitals on May 21. They have been going and will be going to alot of rehearsals.






So with some inspiration from fellow consultants, I did manage to generate some cards using the May Stamp of the Month:  Chairs To You. Chris Green, one of our awesome consultants used this set to make some super cute cards. I loved them so much, I wanted to make a set for myself. Check out her blog www.creatingwithchris.blogspot.com for some great ideas.







Don't forget about Close To My Heart's National Scrapbooking Month exclusive kit for May. And, if you have ever been interested in becoming a Consultant or purchasing items from the Consultant kit at a fabulous price, check out my website: susanacheson.myctmh.com. You can purchase the kit at 50% off for $64.50...a fabulous price.

Thanks again,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails