Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Studio J Inspiration

It has been a while....I can't believe it is March 1. I am so ready for spring.  Our Rita's opened today with 50% off all treats. Lately, I have been all about finding some cool places for fabulous treats...thanks to all the ladies at the crops for the wonderful suggestions. If anyone knows of any great places to try let me know.

Like I said, at our last crop, the ladies introduced me to IcedGems Bakery which makes the most delicious cupcakes in a variety of flavors. I won't go there everyday, but it's great for a special treat.


Last month, CTMH had a fantastic special for Studio J layouts, purchase 9 get one free. I was able to do 10 layouts in a weekend. Here are some pages I did for my youngest daughter. Enjoy.





Thanks for looking and hope to see you all soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails