Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sneak Peek-Lucky and Bliss

I hope everyone is enjoying the snow. It has been alot of fun for the kids. It has also given me alot of time to play with the new products from Close To My Heart. I have also been experimenting with making of paper and ribbon flower.

I saw these two beautiful layouts by fellow consultant Annette Green and I wanted to make them for myself. So, thanks Annette for your inspiration. She has a fabulous blog: http://www.annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com/.  Check it out when you get the chance.

Here are my versions of her layouts using Lucky and Bliss.



 Materials used: Lucky Workshop On the Go G1018
                                          Headline Alphabet E1011
Check out the cool wooden buttons Z1387 that come with the WOTG.




Materials used: Bliss Workshop On the Go G1020
                              Bliss Level 2 Assortment Z1355
                                                Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch
                        Colonial White Ribbon Z1126
                    Bohemian Alphabet E1019
                                  February SOTM Friendship D1453

If you are interested in the January Inspirations preview specials, contact me or go to my site: susanacheson.myctmh.com to place your orders. Offers good until January 31, 2011. I hope you get the chance to take advantage of the special prices and the fabulous January SOTM Wings D1452.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails