Friday, July 16, 2010

Sunset Mini Album

Since I had some time today to play, I put together one of the Triple Play Mini Albums. I won this kit at Convention. This will be the kit featured from August 15 to September 30. The kit contains die cuts, 3 mini albums, ribbon, instructions, mini inks Hollyhock, Desert Sand, Indian Corn Blue, and the new color Sunset and My Acrylix Love This Stamp Set.

















Sunset Mini Album







My Acrylix Love This Stamp Set







There were lots of drawings at Convention. Everyone's name was placed into the drawings for new Fall/Winter product during each session.

The new Idea Book is fabulous. New colors were introduced. A new How To book was introduced and we got to make 2 beautiful layouts from the new book with the new papers, colors and product. Stay tuned for more updates








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails